Amazon conducts a quiz daily from 8 AM to 12 noon, wherein participants can simply answer 5 questions and in return one of the lucky quiz takers gets to win the Prize of the day.
Attention: It’s an app-only contest, therefore you need to download and install the Amazon app to participate in this quiz.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 8 AM to 12 Noon – How to participate?
- As it’s an app-only contest, download and install the Amazon app
- Log in to your Amazon account and scroll down the Amazon homepage
- You’ll find a banner mentioning the daily quiz or in case unable to locate it, head to the FunZone category
- Click on the “start” button
- Your quiz will start with 5 new questions appearing every day, after answering them correctly, you’ll be shortlisted for Amazon Lucky Draw.
- Participate in as many as possible and lucky winners will be announced on the last date of the month
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers for 13th February
Question 1. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Answer – Cochin
Question 2. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer – Jhumpa Lahiri
Question 3. To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answer – M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Question 4. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer – Keoladeo National Park
Question 5. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers for 12th February
Question 1. Which song by Coldplay (filmed in Mumbai) features Beyonce, and Bollywood star Sonam Kapoor and showcases the festival of Holi, among other things related to India?
Answer – Hymn for the Weekend
Question 2. What is the name of the mythical creature which has the head of a human and the body of a lion? A large structure of this is seen in Giza, Egypt.
Answer – Sphinx
Question 3. In the Lion King, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
Answer – Sarabi
Question 4. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was born on 26 September 1820. He fought for women’s rights as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
Answer – West-Bengal
Question 5. Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers for 11th February
- North Sentinel Island
- Kumbh Mela
- Hermit Crab
Today’s Amazon Quiz details:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Date: 10th February 2020
- Amazon Daily Quiz Time: 8 AM to 12 Noon
- Amazon Daily Quiz reward today: Free 5000/- Amazon Pay balance
- Winners list to be declared on 29th February
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers for 10th February 2020
Question 1. In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Answer- Madhya Pradesh
Question 2. Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
Question 3. ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self-help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answer- Simon Taufel
Question 4. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answer- Dr Rajendra Singh
Question 5. Like humans, most species in the animal kingdom have a single heart. But there is an exception. How many hearts does an octopus have?